U.S. Government‎ > ‎

Textbooks & Class Supplies

posted Jul 7, 2012, 8:30 AM by Jamie Martin   [ updated Jul 19, 2012, 8:36 AM ]
For Fall 2012 US Government, you will need a copy of the textbook, Magruder's American Government (ISBN: 978-013-16-68-034). Try to make sure it is 2006 or newer (anything older than that is WAY too old). If you would like to purchase an e-book version of the textbook instead, that is also acceptable (and encouraged). 

You will also need to purchase the workbook that accompanies the textbook (ISBN: 978-013-06-79-550). No photocopies will be accepted this year, so you NEED to buy it. You CANNOT make copies of my book or your friend's book. Bottom line.

Last thing: you will also need a single-subject spiral-bound notebook for journaling and other in-class purposes, if you are getting your school supply shopping done early.

Syllabus will be posted later this summer. Government will be in the Fall (1st semester), so you will need to get these materials before school starts in September! Email me if you have any other questions or concerns! :)